Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Quick Introduction

I've been interested in genealogy since I was a child. I didn't start researching until the 90s, and it's only within the last few years, thanks to DNA testing, that I've actually broken through a few research walls (although there are still many walls yet to be broken!). I've decided to start a genealogy focused blog where I can share some of the research I've done and also any information on genealogy in general that I might happen upon. I'm still learning, and every week I have a tendency to fall down some ancestor rabbit hole so the blog will be a way to organize and share all my information! Part of the plan is to go over the 2018 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks Challenge and start using the prompts in the weekly challenges. Since I'm starting late, I may skip some weeks's prompts or do several in one week.

Hopefully my little blog will be of interest to more than just myself. Feel free to give a little "wave" if you stop by. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment